OLIVER + BATLLE is a family-run business with worldwide presence which develops production machines and turnkey plants for the Paints, Inks and Adhesives Industry.
With a total area of 14,000 m2 and an employee workforce of 110 people in its headquarters in Badalona, Spain, OLIVER + BATLLE operates in 4 business areas: shaking, milling, packaging and project engineering, for the full range of medium and high viscosity products manufactured by its customers.
The Macsa ID’s purpose in this project was labelling paint cans with different label formats:
- Labelling System integration in a production line with a maximum cadence of 40 units per minute depending on the container size.
- Automatic adjustment system that can label containers of different diameters without manual setting.
- Labelling cylindrical and conical cans.
- Automatic positioning system of the container by laser detector.
- Handle positioning system.
- Automatic containters dosage and separator.
- Integration with transport systems.
- Communication with the machine by Ethernet.