+34 93 873 87 98
Integra Serialization by Macsa gives each product (sales unit) a unique serial number, allowing it to be validated at one or more points of the supply chain, thus complying with the FMD Directive (Directive 2011/62/EU3).
Each production unit is coded with a unique ID, thus enabling:
- Individual traceability.
- Distribution channel control.
- Control of counterfeit copies.
It includes the following features:
- High-speed serialisation: for production lines with high outputs.
- Print - verification – rejection cycle: so that only properly marked products are recorded, with the specified content and quality parameters.
- Serial numbers obtained: using generation schemes and file import.
- Serialization modes:
· Bottom-up: created dynamically during manufacture
· Top-down: created prior to manufacture
- Export of serialized production.