Perforation of coding numbers in pet passports
Identification document production requires increasingly more secure and permanent printing and marking technology.
The Macsa K-1030 HPD laser is a CO2 laser with a high energy density able to perforate multiple sheets within a passport, thereby replacing traditional mechanical processes.
Using the Macsa Crystal font this laser combines fine beam quality with high power density (HPD) to enable the scoring and perforation of code numbers through multiple sheets of paper several millimeters thick.
- Laser: K-1030 HPD
- Lens: 100X100
- Market: Security, Identification and Tobacco
- Type of Application: Perforation
- Product: Pet Passport
- Material: Paper / Cardboard
- Production Line Speed: Static
- Marking Time: 3,5 seconds