Barre Brauerei – Metallized labels
The K-1060Plus SHS Split was installed on a KHS Labeler to mark metallized labels.
Both the control box and the laser tube are installed on the plant. Over an approximately 1 meter long tube of the marking head is installed in front of the bottle plate.
A stainless steel housing was mounted around the beam guide tube and the print head, due to the humid environment.
Similarly, a lens holder made of stainless steel has been installed. With these measures, a perfectly good function of the K-1060 is guaranteed. It is operated via an IP Touch terminal. The labels are marked directly on the bottle. Previously there was a Alltec mask laser installed 100Watt.
- CLIENT: BARRE BRAUEREI Lübbecke Alemania www.barre.de
- COUNTRY: Germany
- INDUSTRY: Beverage
- SUBSTRATE: Metallized labels
- LASER SOLD: K-1060Plus SHS Splithead.
- LENS FOCAL LENGHT AND SIZE OF MESSAGE: 75×75 mm. 2 lines of Text
line 1: 7 Characters, Date code “MM.YYYY” 4 mm height
line 2: 5 Characters, Lot number “X XXXX” 2 mm height
- LINE SPEED:105 m/min
- DYNAMIC OR STATIC APPLICATION: Tagson bottles K-1060Plus SHS Split
Lents 75×75 mm, 105 m/min 50000 pcs/h
- COMPETITORS PRESENT: Videojet/Alltec