Macsa id will be present at the new edition of Empack Madrid!
Next 29th and 30th of November, the 15th edition of Empack Madrid will take place. At this event, you will be able to travel to the future of the packaging sector and discover the latest trends in design and innovation to optimise your supply chain. This is a new opportunity to bring the entire global packaging industry together, as well as stay updated with technological developments, innovations and sustainable packaging trends for different sectors.
This event is designed so that, in just a few hours, professionals in the sector can find out about the latest advances and innovations with which to optimise their supply chain. Designers, packaging, marketing, product development, industrial packaging, labelling, printing, sustainability, weighing, palletising and robotics managers will meet at Empack Madrid where they will share their inspiration.
We will be present at stand 5C36 at IFEMA, the Madrid Trade Fair Institution. Do not miss the opportunity to visit us and meet with our team, who will be more than willing to advise you on the most suitable coding solutions for your production line.
Select a commercial and schedule a personalized meeting with the Macsa id team present at Empack Madrid this year (you can check the availability of each one below):
New products that will be presented at Empack
This year, at Empack Madrid, you will be able to see first-hand the latest Macsa id technologies, ideal for guaranteeing legible and durable markings and the traceability of your products:
- SPARK, is a clean and intelligent CO2 laser coder that allows the coding of small characters on the key materials and substrates used in the packaging industry for different sectors.
- The range of CO2 SPA2 C 10W lasers, used in higher speed packaged goods applications including boxes, bottles and blister packs. They provide legible markings of the highest quality, which are permanent and sustainable in all production environments. Available in different enclosures in order to mark a wide variety of substrates such as cardboard, glass, ceramics, PET and PVC in the FMCG markets.
- id TIJ and idJET, are the new generation of high-resolution thermal inkjet printers for all types of materials such as iron, tin, aluminum, wood, steel, polystyrene and cardboard boxes. It includes a screen for the design and control of printing with the maximum number of options in terms of design.
- idBlocks, is the most versatile label applicator printer on the market. It has a compact and modular industrial design, high reliability, resistant to harsh environments and harsh working conditions. Thanks to the power of the air injection application system, outputs of more than 200 labels per minute can be achieved:
- idBlocks 4020 lineal: Label applicator system by a lineal pneumatic cylinder that allows the label approach and its application to different lengths surfaces.
- idBlocks 4030 frontal: It is a system with a rotating arm that allows the label application on the frontal or lateral sides of the product.
- idBlocks 2050/60: Label blow-applicator system that allows labelling products at high speeds, over irregular surfaces and by blowing the label without having contact with the product.
- Continuous ink coders, Linx 8900 Series, suitable for coding on multiple markets and substrates. You will also be able to see the printer Linx TT750, ideal for flexible packaging, labels and cardboard.
- iLaserBox , are compact, inexpensive and easy to install laser marking workstations. With the iLaserBox, lasers can operate safely in Class 1 standard, in semi-manual marking applications and low workload.
Empack Madrid is just around the corner and we are looking forward to sharing our latest coding and traceability 4.0 solutions with you at the show and contributing to your company’s efficiency.
Visit us at stand 5C36 at Empack Madrid and discover the latest coding and traceability equipment!