Macsa id will be at the new edition of Empack Oporto 2023!
The 7th edition of Empack Oporto will be held on 19th and 20th April at the Fira Internacional do Porto, Portugal. This is an opportunity to bring together professionals from the sector with multiple suppliers. In addition, you can learn about the latest technological developments in the packaging community: through showrooms, conferences and innovation tours, allowing you to discover the future of the logistics industry.
We will be at stand B07 in Pavilion 6 of Exponor, Fira Internacional Do Porto, with the latest solutions in coding and traceability 4.0 for the security of your products and customer peace of mind.
Invitations are available for you to attend Empack Oporto
New products that we will demonstrate at Empack Portugal:
- The industrial labelling machine with linear pneumatic cylinders that allows labels to be applied to surfaces of different lengths. The linear MLPE 4020 from Macsa id has been designed with a high power overlapping system to guarantee good label application.
- The SPA2 C 30W range of CO2 lasers are used in high speed applications for packaged goods such as cartons, bottles and blister packs. They provide permanent and sustainable markings that are legible and of the highest quality. It is relevant for all production environments and for a wide variety of substrates such as cardboard, glass, ceramic, PET and PVC in the FMCG markets.
- The SPA2 Pulsed Fibre for coding in the packaging sector. A solution for legible, high quality, permanent and sustainable marking on metals in all production environments. These lasers can mark a wide variety of substrates, such as plastics and metals, in the FMCG markets.
- SPA2 DPSS UV solid state lasers used for packaged goods applications, typically for coding plastic substrates. The UV version allows special materials to be coded and marked with minimal thermal impact, making it ideal for marking delicate materials. Ideal environments for this version are standard and humid environments.
- The 100% sustainable compact laser for small characters; iCON3 uses clean, smart, extremely reliable and affordable technology.
- idTIJ and idJET; the high-resolution industrial inkjet printers capable of printing on all types of materials.
- Linx 8900; the high-performance inkjet printer that helps maximise efficiency during production, saving on costs and time. The versatility of the 8900 series printers makes them suitable for coding across multiple markets and substrates.
Empack Oporto 2023 is just around the corner and we are looking forward to sharing our latest solutions in coding and traceability 4.0 with you at the show.