+34 93 873 87 98
1. Ownership of the domain www.macsa.com
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are hereby informed that ownership of this domain belongs to:
Owner: Macsa ID S.A.
Registered address at P.I. Pla de Santa Anna 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages - Barcelona, (Spain)
T. +34 93 873 87 98 | F. +34 93 874 11 56
Email address email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 5334, Book 4639, Section 2, Folio 70, Sheet 57622, Inscription 1 - C.I.F. A08802480
Access and use of the Website affords Website user status (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as any modifications thereto, as Macsa ID reserves the right to make modifications and update, at any time and without need of prior notice, information contained on the website, its configuration and presentation and conditions for access.
Therefore, the User must always read this Legal Notice upon each visit to the Website, as the site and the conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified. In any case, the mere fact of use and browsing of the Website will always imply acceptance of any and all of these general conditions of access and use without any reservations.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
All content on the website, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual and sound content, as well as their graphic design and source code, is the property of Macsa ID, which possesses the right to use it, and as such, such works are protected by domestic and international legislation in the field of intellectual and industrial property applicable at any given time; consequently, under no circumstances may such usage rights recognized under current legislation on intellectual property be considered as granted to the website User.
Therefore, based on the legislation on intellectual property and the provisions in force at any given time, total or partial exploitation of any of the content appearing on the website, including the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation thereof, is strictly prohibited. This also covers distribution and public communication, including making available the whole or part of the Content for commercial purposes, in any format and technical medium, without the express authorization in writing by Macsa ID.
All trademarks, commercial names and distinctive signs are the property of Macsa ID, and under no circumstances does accessing the Website attribute any rights to said trademarks, commercial names and/or distinctive signs.
By merely accessing the website, the User gives their commitment to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Macsa ID.
Content on the website may include links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to help the user access interchangeable information through the Internet.
Macsa ID is not liable for the existence of links between third parties and other websites outside of Macsa ID, and any links that may be provided through the website are for informative purposes for the website user, but under no circumstance may Macsa ID be considered guarantor and/or offering party of any services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the links, and therefore Macsa ID is not liable for damages caused by wrongfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of Linked Websites or for any other damages.
Macsa ID therefore disclaims any responsibility for the services and/or information that is provided on other web pages linked to from this website. The User is warned that in the event he/she considers that a Linked Website contains illicit or inadequate content, they can communicate this to Macsa ID by email.
Finally, it is prohibited for websites external to Macsa ID to post hyperlinks for advertising or commercial purposes, or for the purposes of association, that allow access to the Macsa ID website without consent and/or express authorization. In the case of authorization by Macsa ID, the conditions will be established to enter links from third-party pages to the Macsa ID website.
4. Conditions of use of the Website
The User acknowledges and accepts that access and use of the Website is free and voluntary, and done under his/her sole responsibility.
The User therefore undertakes to use the website correctly and properly in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and good faith and public order, and shall refrain from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation, assets and rights and interests of Macsa ID, its suppliers, other users or, in general, any third party, or that in any way overloads, damages or renders useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or software belonging to Macsa ID or third parties, such that the User will be liable to Macsa ID or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligations.
During the User’s use of the website, the following actions among others, which may be modified, shall also be prohibited:
- The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functioning of the website, any Macsa ID services or networks, any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or damage or gain unauthorized access to the data or other information of Macsa ID or any third party.
- Impersonation of identities, interfering with or interrupting the service, servers or networks connected to the services or breach of any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services.
- Use of false identities or impersonation of others in the use of the website or any of its services, as well as the use of passwords or keys of third parties for any purpose.
- Falsification or alteration of any of Macsa ID’s information.
- The entering, storage or dissemination on or through the website of any information that infringes the law, norms, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence, discrimination on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or any other reason, violates public morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of others and, in general, current legislation.
- Advertising or commercial activities through the website, or use of content or information to send advertising, messages with any other commercial purpose or to collect or store the personal data of third parties.
- Collaboration with a third party to perform any of the behaviors described above.
4.2 On content and Intellectual and Industrial Property, on top of the conditions outlined in the corresponding section, the following shall apply:
- The Macsa ID website and its content may not be copied, even via a hyperlink, unless it is with the express written authorization of Macsa ID.
- The User may not delete, remove or manipulate the copyright or other information identifying the rights of ownership incorporated into content, as well as the technical protection devices, or any of the information mechanisms that may be contained within the content.
- The User may not alter, reprogram, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this website.
- Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the website on any medium will be considered an unauthorized copy.
- The User is also prohibited from reproducing or copying for private use Content that may be considered software or a database, in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, nor may they publish such information or make it available to third parties when such acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
- The User may not enter, store or disseminate through the website any content that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights, business secrets belonging to third parties or, in general, any content for which they do not own dissemination rights, in accordance with the law.
- The User may not collaborate with any third party to perform any of the behaviors described above.
5. Disclaimer of liability
Macsa ID will not be liable for the following circumstances, including but not limited to any damages that may arise therefrom.
- Macsa ID assumes no liability for the delay, deletion, erroneous delivery, or failure to save User communications or personal settings.
- Macsa ID may not be held liable for decisions taken based on the information provided on the Website or for damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Website.
- Macsa ID reserves the right to refuse to provide service to any person for any reason and/or to interrupt the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
- Use of the Website is subject to all applicable regulations and the User will be solely liable for the content of his/her communications through the Website.
- Accessing the Website does not imply any obligation on Macsa ID’s part to check for viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements The User is responsible for ensuring he/she disposes of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software.
- Macsa ID may not be held liable for damages caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of services through the Website.
- Macsa ID does not grant any guarantee, nor is it liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that might derive from access or use of Content or the Website.
Macsa ID may also not be held liable for:
- Possible security errors that may occur due to the use of computers infected by computer viruses.
- Use by third parties of elements owned by Macsa ID that confuse ownership.
- Infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties.
- Breaches by third parties that may affect users of the Macsa ID website.
- Lack of operation of the website or any of its services due to causes external to Macsa ID.
- Any consequences deriving from improper functioning of the browser or due to out-of-date versions of browsers.
- The existence of viruses, malware or harmful Content.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use by the User of the Website or its Contents, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, good faith and public order.
- Damages of any kind caused to the User caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during or prior to provision of said services
In reference to the content and services linked through the Website, we refer to the provisions of section 3 of this legal notice on Hyperlinks.
6. Queries, complaints and communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
For any suggestions, queries, complaints or claims, the user may contact Macsa ID through the specified communication channels available at any given time, such as:
Post: P.I. Pla de Sant Anna, s/n 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages
Tel. +34 93 873 87 98 | F. +34 93 874 11 56
These communication channels will also be valid for communication by any User that becomes aware of Linked Sites leading to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality.
In any case, receipt by Macsa ID of any communication does not imply, as provided in Law 34/2002, effective knowledge of the activities and/or content indicated by the User.
7. Legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in all points by the Spanish legislation in force at any given time for the resolution of any controversy regarding this Legal Notice or the relationship between them.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these legal conditions, the courts or tribunals that, where applicable, will hear such cases will be those provided for in the applicable legal regulations in the matter of competent jurisdiction, however, in the case that the User has domicile outside Spain, both parties expressly renounce any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Manresa (Barcelona).
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data is understood to be “any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons.”
Macsa ID, S.A., with registered address at P.I. Pla de Santa Anna 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages
Barcelona,Spain (hereinafter “Macsa ID”) complies with the requirements established in current legislation on Personal Data Protection and other regulations.
What personal data is collected
The only personal data to which Macsa ID will have access will be that which the user voluntarily offers. In this sense it is necessary for the user to know that to access some services offered through the website, personal data will be requested. If the User does not provide them, he/she will not be able to access or use these services and content.
The User is also informed that all the fields that appear in the forms are obligatory, meaning omission of any of them may mean we are unable to handle your request, unless the form explicitly states it is voluntary.
Also, when the User provides their personal data using the contact email that appears on the website, he/she is expressly authorizing Macsa ID to process their Personal Data in order to handle their requests for services.
In terms of security and protection, the User is informed that their data will be treated with the technical means, level of security and degree of protection that is legally required to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided through the Website, and it will be treated with all due confidentiality and secrecy.
Macsa ID will not collect or handle any personal data of children under fourteen (14) years of age.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, due to its content, the Website may be attractive to such minors. In this regard, Macsa ID encourages parents to monitor their children’s online activities, for example through the use of parental locks offered by various electronic services and software manufacturers, and which help to provide a more secure electronic environment for minors.
Such tools may also prevent children under the age of fourteen (14) from communicating their names, addresses and other personal data online without the consent of their parents.
Macsa ID reserves the right to verify, by the means it deems most appropriate, the actual age of any user who has disclosed data on the Website and, where applicable, deny said user access to the services offered and proceed to their cancellation and elimination. However, since it is extremely difficult to determine the actual age of persons who divulge data on the Website, if you find out that one of your children has made such a disclosure, contact Macsa ID at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you are informed that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms provided for in data protection regulations, by contacting Macsa ID via the following email address: email@example.com or by post to P.I. Pla de Sant Anna, s/n 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages / T. +34 93 873 87 98 | F. +34 93 874 11 56