Reliable laser coding in high-speed, dusty and washdown environments
Smart. Reliable. Fast
SPA2 C 60W to 125W CO2 lasers are widely used in higher speed packaged goods applications including boxes, bottles and blister packs. They are typically used to code paper and board, glass and ceramics, coated materials, PET and PVC.
• 10.6, 10.2 and 9.3 wavelength lasers are available to meet the coding needs of specific substrates such as film and PET.
• High-powered pulsed lasers (80W & 125W) are available for the highest speed lines enabling print speeds of up to 200,000 bottles/hour.
• DUO dual processor technology enables high-speed and high-quality printing with variable data.
• 10.1-inch touch screen controller with context sensitive HELP and on-line instruction videos including Marca Touch OS.
• Extra protection enclosures are available for dusty (IP54) and washdown (IP65) environments.